After a day’s work, nothing feels better than lying down on a soft, comfortable mattress that will soothe all the aching parts of your body. Not only does it keeps you relaxed, but it also gives you a good night’s sleep. This is why you need to have the perfect mattress in your bedroom. The most comfortable mattress makes you feel more at ease when lying down.
Not all mattresses are the same, as they come in different sizes to accommodate your specific sleeping needs. Also, the firmness of the foam used can go from being very plush to very stiff. You can select between spring mattresses or those with memory foams alone. It can be very tricky to find the right kind for you. Good thing you can count on a few guides to help you understand the different mattresses in the market. Know the key points of buying the best foam mattress from below.
- Buyer’s Guide to Best Memory Foam Mattress in 2017
- Top 10 Best Memory Foam Mattress in 2017 Reviews
- 10. Olee Sleep 10 Inch Gel Infused Layer Top Memory Foam Mattress Blue (Queen) 10FM01Q
- 9. Classic Brands Cool Gel 8 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Twin Size
- 8. Classic Brands Cool Gel Ultimate 14-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, King Size
- 7. LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Dual-Layered
- 6. Zinus Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 6 Inch Mattress, Twin
- 5. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch / Premium / Ultra Plush / Cloud-like Mattress, Full
- 4. Best Price Mattress 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Full
- 3. Signature Sleep 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
- 2. Zinus Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress, Full
- 1. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen
- Check Out Other Related Products
Buyer’s Guide to Best Memory Foam Mattress in 2017
It’s not just the size of the mattress that is different from one to another. Even the thickness of the foam used is different as well. Some are thick but still soft, while others are not the thick but come in the right level of softness. With this in mind, you check on the material and thickness of the foam used. Foams in a mattress may be layered together to provide you with the most comfortable product possible. Consider what you prefer before making a final buying decision.
The weight of the mattress matters as well. Usually, thick mattresses have a heavier weight than the thin ones. But thicker mattresses don’t mean they are the best for you. You should also look into scent infusion, where fragrances are infused into the mattress, keeping it smelling like green tea or other natural oils. When shopping, you may also encounter a gel-infused mattress, which is highly recommended for humid temperatures since it moderates the temperature and keeps the mattress cool against your skin.
When buying a mattress, take into account your sleeping preference.
- Buy a mattress with a lot of pressure relief when you prefer to sleep on your side, such as a memory foam or one with a fluffy topper.
- Buy a mattress with a firm top surface if you prefer to sleep on your stomach, such as a dense innerspring mattress. Avoid a memory foam as this can be enveloping and smothering.
- Buy a mattress with a support in the middle if you prefer to sleep on your back. The middle support will keep your spine aligned in a healthy way.
- Buy a mattress with good motion isolation if you usually toss and turn at night, such as a memory foam, air-filled mattress or an innerspring with pocketed coils.
- Buy a mattress with antimicrobial and dust mite-resistant properties if you have allergies, such as foam and latex. An alternative would be to use an allergen-resistant cover.
Top 10 Best Memory Foam Mattress in 2017 Reviews
10. Olee Sleep 10 Inch Gel Infused Layer Top Memory Foam Mattress Blue (Queen) 10FM01Q
The Olee Sleep memory foam has been infused with gel to regulate temperature while you lie down on the mattress. The overall thickness of this is 10 inches which are perfect for proper body support when you’re resting. Made of pressure-relief materials, it conforms to your body’s shape, weight, and temperature, ensuring a good night’s sleep. With a Convoluted HD Layer, it is durable, resilient and breathable.
9. Classic Brands Cool Gel 8 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Twin Size
This is twin-size mattress with a thickness of 8 inches made up of layers of memory and base foam. Its memory foam is gel infused that keeps the temperature of the mattress regulated for better sleeping. Another highlight of this is that it is made hypoallergenic to keep you safe from any possible triggers of your allergies. Aside from these, the layers of the mattress are capable of absorbing vibrations made by someone moving next to you. This means you sleep undisturbed even when someone else tosses and turns all night. This top-of-the-line mattress is indeed great for long rests.
8. Classic Brands Cool Gel Ultimate 14-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, King Size
This mattress from Classic Brands uses the latest gel technology and infuses it with the memory foam. Not only would it conform to your body, but it also gives you the cool feeling as you lie down. Aside from this, it also has a thick base with a comfort foam in between. It gives your body the support it needs but keeps the softness to a tolerable level for a better sleeping experience. Furthermore, this mattress has also been made dust and mite-free to sleep on it better without worries of possible skin itchiness later on. Feel like a king as you sleep in this king-sized bed by Classic Brands.
7. LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Dual-Layered
This is a dual-layered mattress with gel-infused memory foam for regulated temperature foam. Beneath the memory foam is the base foam that is thick enough to provide body support. The memory foam alone can already make you feel better as it adjusts to your body’s positions while you sleep. It warms up to your pressure points giving you a relaxing feel in all of your body’s curves. Aside from that, the mattress is highly ventilated with a TENCEL fabric cover that is soft on the skin. Overall, this thick queen size mattress is great to sleep on.
6. Zinus Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 6 Inch Mattress, Twin
This Zinus product has a mid-size thickness of 6 inches that is made of a layer of memory foam and a base foam. The foams used follow standard requirements and all of them are top of the line. Like other products, this is infused with natural oil to keep the mattress free from foul smells. This doesn’t use petroleum and is designed to be free of harmful chemicals. It can fit at least two people with its twin size. Aside from that, it weighs very light as well, making it easier for you to transfer it from one frame to another or to flip it.
5. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch / Premium / Ultra Plush / Cloud-like Mattress, Full
Another product from Zinus, this 12-inch plush mattress has layers of memory foam, responsive foam, comfort foam, and support foam. It has extracts of green tea, charcoal, and plant oil that keeps the mattress deodorized. Comes with a quilted knitted jacquard cover. It is soft to sleep on and gives full body support as your body presses on the surface. It gives you the cloud-like experience every time to make sure that you get the relief you are looking for in your sleep.
4. Best Price Mattress 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Full
This is a full-sized Best Price mattress with a thickness of 10 inches. It has layers of memory foam, soft foam, and base foam. It doesn’t have any pressure points for better relaxation and balanced feeling when lying down on it. It also has pressure relief foam that makes the mattress better to sleep in. It has active charcoal infusion so your mattresses are kept odor-free.
3. Signature Sleep 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
This queen-size mattress from Signature Sleep has layers of memory foam and base foam covered with knitted fabric. Although big, the weight of this product is just enough. It does not use any harmful and toxic materials such as lead, mercury, and TCEP. This ensures a safe sleep for you and your family. It has natural oils that keep the mattress smelling fresh.
2. Zinus Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress, Full
This 8-inch thick Zinus mattress is made of layers of memory foam, comfort bio foam, and its base foam. The layers used are carefully picked out to provide comfort without any odor. It uses plant oil to keep it smelling fresh. Its full size gives enough space for the users to lie down in any position they are comfortable with. It is plush and promotes a good sleep, so you wake up refreshed.
1. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen
This 12-inched mattress uses layers of memory foam, comfort foam, airflow foam, and base support foam. The topmost layer, which is the memory foam, is infused with green tea extracts to keep the foam free from odor even if months have passed after you first used it. The size of the mattress is spacious enough for two people. To top everything off, the whole mattress is wrapped in a knitted fabric that feels soft.
Check Out Other Related Products
With the right memory foam for your bedroom, your sleep quality is sure to improve.
For more bed products, check out the following:
- Air mattress
- Twin-size air mattress
- Queen-size air mattress